src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

TV thread
So, like we had before, talk about TV shows you're watching, anything from an old comedy you're binge-watching on Netflix or a cool dark drama on the TV now.

Note, as there doesn't appear to be a spoiler tab in the new setting, for now, feel free to post spoilers, but only after giving a big warning first.

So, just about to watch the Agent Carter Season 2 finale, so might have thoughts on that later.
I love Agent Carter! And the season finale was awesome! What have you thought of the season this far?
(Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016, 21:20)Captain Hammer Wrote: So, like we had before, talk about TV shows you're watching, anything from an old comedy you're binge-watching on Netflix or a cool dark drama on the TV now.

Note, as there doesn't appear to be a spoiler tab in the new setting, for now, feel free to post spoilers, but only after giving a big warning first.

So, just about to watch the Agent Carter Season 2 finale, so might have thoughts on that later.

FYI, I've added a spoiler feature. Also, I love Agent Carter!
I'm also looking forward to the new season of Agents of SHIELD which starts next week. The storyline has really done some cool stuff, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. The previews certainly look interesting.
Also, does anyone else watch Supergirl? What are your thoughts on it?
Well, that'll help for future reference.

So far I've enjoyed it. My comic book nerd brain still makes me iffy on Whitney Frost (I still can't help but question 'where the hell is her damn mask!?' every time she does the 'cover the scar' thing, and I'm hoping they do some kind of legacy character thing to let a version of her interact with Tony in the present), but so far I've liked the story. I love the way its merged with Agents of SHIELD's Ancient Cult myth arc with the Arena Club/Council/Secret Empire stuff, Ray Wise is always a delight to see pop up, and Joseph Manfreddi is a hilariously awesome sidekick to Whitney (its kinda funny how body-positive a sociopathic crime boss is), and as always Peggy is still awesome.
Wouldn't it be kind of hard to recreate Whitney without rediscovering Zero Matter since they sucked all that out of her?
I also like how they're connecting this with Agents of SHIELD's story. I have a feeling Agent Carter is going to eventually lead up to Peggy and Howard founding SHIELD. We've already had a couple hints of the SSR reaching its end in this season, and we know SHIELD ends up taking its place, so I'm assuming we'll see that within the next few seasons.
I was meaning more along the lines of someone adopting the alias 'Whitney Frost' as an in-universe reference to her (like when certain criminals name themselves/get named after other famous criminals; IE, 'Yorkshire Ripper' after 'Jack the Ripper' and so on), which would work given it was an alias in the comics as well.

And yeah, I'm hoping to see something like that. Like, I imagine next season will either see the collapse of the SSR and formation of SHIELD, or see something connected to Truth: Red White and Black (a comic I highly recommend if you don't mind wanting to cry), since people have been suggesting that for a storyarc for a while. Hell, maybe they'll tie it together; like Peggy and co will uncover a part of the super soldier program they were uninformed about concerning experiments on black soldiers during the war, leading to a big conflict of sorts ending the SSR being shut down and SHIELD formed to avoid it.
And now for something completely different.
Just watched the first episode of The Family last night. I'm intrigued, but there are quite a few questions with all the characters. I'll keep watching to see how this plays out. They get you guessing and asking questions right from the start.
i've been watching The People vs. OJ Simpson and it's pretty cool just because the events really happened and since most of us were babies or not even born when the trial was happening. it's interesting seeing all the racial aspects and shady things that were going on behind the scenes.
Better Call Saul is really good too. These two shows are helping me fill the void left by Breaking Bad and Mad Men
So, Daredevil Season 2 comes out soon. We even got an image released showing Punisher with his skull logo, and Elektra and Matt's new suits...albeit, from behind with those two.

[Image: 56de7c8a5462f.jpg]

Already excited, but after having two rather shitty days, this certainly brightens them.
Josh likes this post
Anybody else on here a Drag Race fan? If so who is your favourite queen?
I like Agent Carter too, but I thought it was weird/a little shady the way that Angie just disappeared this season (especially after the fan reaction last year was a lot of people shipping her with Peggy).
Love on Netflix is a pretty good show.
Anyone here has watched the tv show "Once Upon a Time"? I just started watching it, so far I'm at season 2 where Emma and Snow are in the enchanted Forest with Cora!
I love Once Upon a Time! Hurry up and catch up with it! It's really getting pretty interesting.