src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Under 18 room?
Figured this would be a good idea given the implementation of the new age rating on some threads, just a little section for Under 18's only to hang out and talk about teen stuff.
17 year old pleb from England. Into the animoos.

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
I remember this discussion. I believe there is a fear that THAT sort of a place is a paradise for birthdate-changing predators to seek under 18's.
It'd have to be watched carefully, since that might be a tad delicate. I'm not sure I'd go for an entire u18 section.
That's fair, I wasn't really thinking about it from that angle. Guess it would be kinda difficult. *edit* although, couldn't you say that it might happen anyway even without the room, despite however much we'd like to say it wouldn't?

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
Of course. But do you want to make it easy on them's ho's?
Most certainly not!

Totally not relevant to anything, but is Chris the Chris as in Swiss Chris?
What are you talking about? Who are you anyways?
I would like a under 18 room.. But there are kreeps here as well, so we have to be carefull
To be honest, an under 18s room would be a rather unlikely feature given the aforementioned ease of which it could be abused. We're more likely to have an over-18s only section (not that there's any plans for that, as far as I'm aware).