src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Saw Someone's Underwear
See someone's underwear unexpectedly lately? Let us know here!
Was at the store earlier, and saw a guy who looked around 18 bend over to tie his shoe. What shocked me was that he was not pnly wearing boxers, but boxer-briefs underneath said boxers. Is this a new fashion trend you kids are doing?
(Monday, February 29th, 2016, 02:13)Hizzorz Wrote: Was at the store earlier, and saw a guy who looked around 18 bend over to tie his shoe. What shocked me was that he was not pnly wearing boxers, but boxer-briefs underneath said boxers. Is this a new fashion trend you kids are doing?

It's called double sagging. Usually done with jeans-basketball shorts-boxer briefs
Omar Arroyo and Oillo like this post
One of my close girl friends showed her pink panties with a lacy waistband. I should've given her a wedgie after school.
wedgielover56 likes this post
Saw a friend's grey waistband of his red boxer briefs, if that counts. He was helping us move out and he bent over to do something and his shirt kinda flew up showing that material. saw the waistband and some red fabric.
I saw a ton today, one dude was wearing green Jockey compression shorts, some blue plaid Hanes boxers, a few Hanes boxers briefs (light blue, gray, and red), one dude was wearing light blue Fruit of the Loom briefs, another grey briefs (couldn't see brand), and my friend showed me that he was wearing tighty whities today because he hadn't done laundry in a while (i was also wearing them so I showed him too and said the same lol)
I counted last Wednesday and saw 25 different people's undies around campus. The best was someone who was sagging his pants super low and his bright red bbs showing
On Friday I saw two people's underwear: Once in the morning when someone was sitting on a desk and leaning forward (he had on blue Hanes boxer briefs) and once in the afternoon when I pulled on someone's shirt accidentally. He had on American Eagle boxers and my hand was like inches from his waistband and one point. Would've gave them a yank but a bell rang right before I got my chance.
Today in the library I saw a girl sitting in a chair and her white hanes panties were showing.
In class thursday, i saw a kid bend over to pick up his pend he dropped. i was almost 100 percent sure they were tight whites. I'm so curious cause i don't know a single person under the age of 21 that wears them. i wish i did but every person i see wears boxers or boxer briefs. 

my best friend that comes over all the time has thing where he wears his jeans and boxers high. the waisband is always over his belly button. when he sits down the jeans go up even more and you see his ankles almost as if they were too small. 3 times now i noticed as he got up, the bottom (leg holes) on his boxers were sticking out of his pants. almost like someone just gave him a  huge wedgie. (he ussually wears hanes knit boxers)
One of my best friends girlfriend got panted by one of her best friends. She was wearing baggy sweats and purple bikini cut panties.
Jackthesmithy likes this post
My girlfriend was wearing jeans that were a little big and her new panties, white with red and pink polka dots and bikini cut. She should wear them with leggings and see the VPL.
My girlfriend today was wearing low rise jeans with pink lacy cheeky panties from PINK and a small fuzzy sweater that went to her hips. She looked so hot today.
A girl in of my classes had slightly see through sweat pants on today, and it was very obviously visible that she was wearing a pink thong underneath.
Walking through McDonalds today I passed a girl leaning over the table with a midriff jacket and tight jeans, with the sides of a frilly pink thong sticking out. Its the first sighting I've had in a while so it was kinda nice.