src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Good Taste?
Hey everyone,

So a lot of times I see posts saying "omg best wedgie ever" or something along those lines when it comes to vids and pics. And a lot of the time, I find myself shaking my head. Not because I don't like the wedgie. Just because I thought it was okay. 

I realize people like different things when it comes to wedgies but was wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way?

Also, what do you look for in a wedgie vid?
Me personally?

Love briefs or bikinis in wedgies. Love when the guys are older. 20s-30s. They can be in their teens too. Like 16-19. That's cool. If they look young, not really into it. 

Love when the wedgie is unexpected. Love it when leg holes show. Love seeing some type of struggle between the victims and their attackers. Love it when there's taunting or some kind of humiliation factor. Maybe the wedgie is in public or the undies rip and get thrown on his face. Something as simple as a shy or embarrassing smile can make this happen. 

Basically, I like the wedgie to look realistic. Haha. And when I say realistic, I'm talking to the wedgiefans who find buddies and post vids. (Please don't think I'm telling people what to do. Just expressing my opinion and starting a conversation.) To me, it's really boring when a guy stands there and just accepts getting a wedgie. 

Sure, it's a wedgie but there's not a lot of depth to it in my mind. 

I'm forgetting to mention some stuff but yeah, I'm curious to see what other people think. 

Also, again, I don't mean to come off as ungrateful to people who post vids of their wedgies or as critical. Don't take it that way and don't comment trying to start an argument. Too many people do that nowadays. Just curious to see if people feel the same.
Obsessedw/wedgies likes this post
I agree i like the surprise aspect, i sometimes like watching videos of guys wrestling and finding a wedgie. It doesn't work all the time but it's like a scavenger hunt that way lol.
I agree for the most part, but I feel like the older the person, the less appealing it is. Ideal range is in the teens. But cartoon briefs on younger people really add to the humiliation factor, which adds to the fun! Tongue
I'm a sixteen year old who likes cartoon briefs and wedgies.
I totally agree. I like seeing someone fight back, but in vain. I like to see them try to escape and fail miserably. Oh God, that sounds really sadistic and evil doesn't it?
Likes: Hanging, atomic, humiliation, being bullied, RP, briefs, swirlies, pantsing, etc.

Dislikes: Messy, complete nudity, overly sexual stuff.
I agree whole heartedly. Someone finally put this into words. It's so much better when it looks like they weren't setting it up! But no one ever posts videos like that, so I always have to read about it, but sometimes even that gets boring and it's so much better to actually watch it. I gues RP is the best I got for now.
Likes: Giving wedgies, ddlg, ddlb, humiliating people, being a caregiver
Dislikes: Getting, being submissive, being humiliated/degraded
(Wednesday, May 11th, 2016, 16:03)LegoTrick Wrote: I agree for the most part, but I feel like the older the person, the less appealing it is. Ideal range is in the teens. But cartoon briefs on younger people really add to the humiliation factor, which adds to the fun! Tongue

This exactly. I don't really enjoy watching older people get wedgies, my ideal range is 8-16, but that's just me. Usually in this range, it is good-hearted fun so it's ok.
Dislikes: Ripping, hanging, public, longer than 1hr, swirlies, anything too painful.

Likes: Chair, regular, melvin, all-around, easy spanking, messy (sometimes).

Underwear: Tighty Whities & Boxer-Briefs
maybe it's just me, but my ideal range is 20-40, like older types. never like to question if they are 18 or not
I agree with you. there are a lot of factors that go into it. i have seen video comments where people say how amazing it was but i thought it wasn't all that great.. 16-30 is my range.. i love watching briefs wedgies but any will do. humiliation and fight back is always a plus.
Briefs and a struggle are what I look for in a pic or video