src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

ANIMES!!!
Where my cute girls doing cute things bros at?
[Image: tumblr_n9bb3nsebH1twvbvmo5_500.gif]
Sort of old thread but saw you guys were talking about DB and DBZ. Well I'm super disappointed in DBS because it's trash, but I found this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll_XPenKkqA the animation is pretty jank as it's fan made, and there's only 4 episodes because I think it's just the one guy working on the and it's obviously tons of work. However, the story is amazing, better than and DB, DBZ, or DBS arc. It's just... interesting.
Limits: Messy, other people, hanging

Likes: Atomic, shoulder, permanent, humiliation, squeaky clean, pain
(Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, 16:43)C9Mack Wrote: Sort of old thread but saw you guys were talking about DB and DBZ. Well I'm super disappointed in DBS because it's trash, but I found this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll_XPenKkqA the animation is pretty jank as it's fan made, and there's only 4 episodes because I think it's just the one guy working on the and it's obviously tons of work. However, the story is amazing, better than and DB, DBZ, or DBS arc. It's just... interesting.

Can't say I agree with you there. To me, Absilon is pretty much every generic "dark" Dragonball story that has been circling around since the Newgrounds days. And to me, drama isn't the only thing I look for in the series.

Anyway, I find Super to be pretty good actually. Yes, the movies were better in terms of the first two arcs, but ever since the show started doing its own story, it's been alot better. The people complaining about the animation not only don't realize how the industry works, but are also quick to forget just how many animation goofs the original shows had.
Here's an unpopular opinion, but am I the only Anime fan who never actually liked DBZ? I tried watching, but never enjoyed it personally
Nah, I never really watched it. I feel like it's one of those shows that those who watched it when they were younger loved it because they were young. But people who watch it when their older after they are already into anime have... I cringe at saying they're too old for it, but I dont really know how else to put it.
Stumbling through the adventures of life with a smile.

Smile
I feel like, it's similar to Fairy Tale in that kind of humor, but Fairy Tale makes fun of its own humor type to make it more funny, for me at least
Fairy Tail is another story. I like the concept, the art, and most of the characters. The one thing that bugs me is how they so often win because of an Ex Machina or the power of friendship or their sheer willpower.

Smile
(Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, 18:52)KaseyJ Wrote: Nah, I never really watched it. I feel like it's one of those shows that those who watched it when they were younger loved it because they were young. But people who watch it when their older after they are already into anime have... I cringe at saying they're too old for it, but I dont really know how else to put it.

Depends on the person. I know a friend who's in his mid-twenties who never got into the show, so I showed him a couple of the movies and now he's actually watching it from the start.

When it comes to kids and teens nowadays, the most watched shows are Naruto, One Piece, and Fairy Tail, with My Hero Academia looking to be another one in the trend of popular Shonen. Personally I never cared too much for them though. My favorites are mostly shorter stuff like Heroman and The Big O.
(Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, 18:43)Shadonky Wrote: Here's an unpopular opinion, but am I the only Anime fan who never actually liked DBZ? I tried watching, but never enjoyed it personally

Eh. I like it but I get the feeling it's just because I watched it when I was younger on TV. It's really not that great, it's long, has way too much filler, and is pretty mediocre. But the martial arts/fight scenes in it are really well animated.
Limits: Messy, other people, hanging

Likes: Atomic, shoulder, permanent, humiliation, squeaky clean, pain
ASSCLASS
I really enjoy Black Butler, Death Note, Iwatobi Swim Club, Yotsuba, Attack On Titan, Ouran High School Host Club, and Princess Jellyfish. I love animes that are just plain amusing or have interesting stories to tell. The animes I put in color are my favorites. 

I honestly do not get the hype for S.A.O., it just kind of felt awkward...
Same with Fairy Tale and Durara, they just felt "meh".
Really? I kinda get the S.A.O. and Faris Tail, but I quite liked Durarara. I have only seen the first season but from what I saw it was pretty good.

Smile
If you like durarara I hear you might like baccano. Personally loved baccano but boy is the storytelling confusing at times
[Image: large.gif]
I imagine it to be more so the sub rather than dub. I watched the first episode and liked it, I was just watching and doing other things at the time.

Smile
As many of you know I'm a big SAO fan, but I can see why some others may not like it. And as for fairytale, I used to watch a bit, it has a very particular humor that you have to be in the right mood to find funny, in my opinion at least.