src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

ANIMES!!!
Yes my fellow weebs, I'm bringing this back!

What anime have you seen? What is your favourite anime? What anime are you looking forward to watching sooner or later? Tell us!
17 year old pleb from England. Into the animoos.

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
I've seen quite a few anime (hard for me to count).

As for my favorite, that's kind of hard for me to say, since I have a lot of favorites, so I don't think I have an absolute favorite. If I had to name at least a few of them, it'd have to be: Digimon, Pokemon (the first 8 seasons), One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Lupin The Third, Sgt. Frog, Detective Conan (aka "Case Closed"), and Ninja Scroll (the movie).

In terms of anime I'm planning on watching, it's definitely RWBY. I haven't had much of a chance to watch this series beyond a few episodes or so, but I really enjoy it! I definitely need to catch up on the other episodes.
I think fma brotherhood is probably the best anime out there for the general audience
KaseyJ likes this post
[Image: large.gif]
I haven't seen that many Animes, since I've just now sorta have gotten into watching them.

I've watch Detective Conan ("Case Closed") and am planning on watching some of the older ones as well as the newer episodes.

And my favorite one that I've seen has to be Magic Kaito 1412 ("Kid the Phantom Thief") I REALLY hope a second season is made of it, I heard somewhere that it's a possibility since the show was more or less well received.
Love anime, watch it constantly.

I've Seen: Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, FMA Brotherhood, Hitman Reborn, Hunter X Hunter, Dragonball Z, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho, Nanatsu No Taizai, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, Fate/Zero, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Project K, Noragami, Noragami Aragato, and Arcana Famiglia

Favorite has got to be either Hitman Reborn or Hunter X Hunter. Hope they'll both get continued
I've seen so many anime series, though not in a while. I'm going through a dry spell right now, but I'm sure I'll binge some again eventually. I have a lot that I like, but I'll try to make some suggestions I don't hear thrown around a lot that I really enjoy.

Monster- a psychological drama that's roughly 60 episodes long following the journey of Dr. Tenma as he tries to make things right after discovering that one of his patients he saved years ago is a horrible serial killer. This story has an interesting and large supporting cast outside Tenma, and almost feels fairy tail-esque at points with it's grand storytelling.

Beck: Mongolian Chopsquad- My favorite music series. It follows Koyuki, a high school student who befriends a great guitarist who wants to start his own band and become wildly successful. Koyuki has little confidence in himself and the show delves into his growth over the years and is a great coming of age story. He becomes involved with the band as a back up guitar player originally, but has some hidden talents that get tapped into later.

Baccano: This is my favorite series of all time. Baccano is an action/fantasy thriller series that spans through three different time lines (it jumps around a bit non-linearly), and focuses on immortal alchemists, and the mafia of the 1930's. It's one of the few anime series I know that's set in America and it has by far the largest cast and no main character. It's truly an ensemble piece.
[Image: bf576ded-854c-47fc-b2ff-d1e96c05f586_zpso67xrfep.jpg]
The only anime I have watched is Fairy Tail and like the beginning of Naruto (I will try to finish watching it). Anyone recommend a certain show?
Hellsing ultimate is great
[Image: large.gif]
Serial Experiments Lain is easily my favourite, such a fantastic anime. Steins;Gate and Haibane Renmei would add up to make my top 3 that I've watched so far.

I haven't watched anything recently, I've got a lot of things I need to catch up to after this season, Durarara especially. I need to watch One Punch Man at some stage as well.
(Tuesday, March 1st, 2016, 17:22)Butter Wrote: Yes my fellow weebs, I'm bringing this back!

What anime have you seen? What is your favourite anime? What anime are you looking forward to watching sooner or later? Tell us!

My favorite anime is Naruto!!! I'm super obsessed with naruto. over the years my other favorites have been yu gi oh and pokemon. next anime I'm gonna watch is fairy tail and bleach
(Thursday, March 3rd, 2016, 12:30)Burton94 Wrote:
(Tuesday, March 1st, 2016, 17:22)Butter Wrote: Yes my fellow weebs, I'm bringing this back!

My favorite anime is Naruto!!! I'm super obsessed with naruto. over the years my other favorites have been yu gi oh and pokemon. next anime I'm gonna watch is fairy tail and bleach

Yes! I totally recommend Fairy Tail! I love it so much. Once you watch it tell me who's your favorite character, for some reason I love Mirajane (aka the she-devil), although she doesn't use here powers in the beginning. She is a total badass!
I finally decided to watch a series and it was okay, lol. No actually I was posting to complain a bit because I was disappointed by the third season of Durarara (Durarara X2 Ten- not the current one that's airing, but the one before that). I like this series and thought the first two seasons were solid. This season not so much though. It didn't really have a climax which was unfortunate, it felt like where it ended was probably in the middle of one of the light novels that the series is adapted from.
[Image: bf576ded-854c-47fc-b2ff-d1e96c05f586_zpso67xrfep.jpg]
I rewatched Parasyte yesterday and today I'm going through Tokyo Ghoul and I have to say, I prefer Parasyte soooo much more to Tokyo Ghoul. Before I watched the series, all I'd heard about was this one fight between Kaneki and Jason, so I was looking forward to a super awesome fight and was woefully disappointed. What makes people love TG so much?
17 year old pleb from England. Into the animoos.

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
(Saturday, March 12th, 2016, 12:29)Butter Wrote:  What makes people love TG so much?

This. 

For what's hyped up as such a great show it's actually pretty meh. Like the hype actively makes the show worse(to me at least) because it's so ok. I don't think it's bad or anything just not as great as most people say.
[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_69lwogup1dog...sk_640.gif]
(Saturday, March 12th, 2016, 13:15)Neopolitan Wrote:
(Saturday, March 12th, 2016, 12:29)Butter Wrote:  What makes people love TG so much?

This. 

For what's hyped up as such a great show it's actually pretty meh. Like the hype actively makes the show worse(to me at least) because it's so ok. I don't think it's bad or anything just not as great as most people say.
Having watched both seasons of it, I have to agree. While it does portay interesting themes, they skip over so much story and characters building it's difficult to care. In the second season (SPOILERS) they just show Kaneki running around and doing things for this other group of ghouls with little to no context on why. You're just suppose to infer it from the abhorrent amounts of symbolism they throw your way. In an extremely character and story driven plot I found that there was little of either. My favorite part of the anime was the end of the second season. Not because it was over but because it was legitimately beautifully done. The very last scene was finally correct, focusing on the strong relationship between two characters that had been pushed apart due to their circumstances. Yet, over the horros they had seen and that they were currently in, in the end they didn't care. Probably one of my all time favorite endings to an anime.

If you're looking for an amazing story, Clannad and after story will probably make you cry but you'll like every minute of it. But it has no action, purely drama. So if you're not into that, don't watch it.

There's lots of others but that's about all I can think about at the moment. I could probably suggest one for every genre but that would take soooooo long.
Stumbling through the adventures of life with a smile.

Smile