src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Went from Commando to Cartoon Briefs
I'm sixteen years old, and I recently bought cartoon briefs after having not worn underwear for around 7 years.

As a little kid, I wore cartoon briefs. Spongebob themed, Cars themed, etc. I can't remember when or why, but I stopped wearing underwear at some point between the ages of 7-12. In my transition to middle school (secondary school), I tried boxers. Didn't like them very much, so I stopped wearing them. By now I had developed a stigma in front of my friends and family that I didn't want to wear underwear, and even rationalized it to myself by saying "it's inefficient, and serves no purpose. Just another piece of clothing you have to keep up with."

Of course, it was around this time i discovered my interest in wedgies, which in itself directly caused an interest in underwear again. I didn't have anything to use, and I felt too embarrassed to ask my parents to buy me underwear again. I eventually, in secret, stole my friend's boxer briefs (not proud of it), I'm still sure he didn't know. I used it for wedgies for a while, but I wanted something more. Something tighter and even slightly more embarrassing. (You know how, even if no one's there, you feel kind of embarrassed wearing something, but it's the fun kind of embarrassment?) So of course my first thought was briefs. I couldn't buy any at the time, so instead i would roll up the legs of the boxer-briefs to get an idea of what briefs felt like. (Wasn't quite the same) It was around that time that I remembered such a thing as cartoon briefs existed, and that's where I set my goal. I didn't want anyone else to know, of course.

Of course it would be hard, I never went shopping on my own, or anything. So I never had a chance to buy (or I seriously considered, stealing) a pack of cartoon briefs; but I avoided doing that, I still have strong morals, and I remember when I stole a 20 cent object once that I felt really guilty about which stopped me from stealing) I eventually formulated a plan to buy them online. There were risks of course, such as someone else intercepting the package as it arrived, or seeing it as a credit-card charge, or it simply being too small to fit. (Why don't they make them in bigger sizes!?)I didn't have to worry about someone else intercepting it, for the most part. I was home all the time, and only one other person was home at the usual time it would be delivered, so as long as I watched the shipment tracking and ensured I was ready, I could get it.

As for the credit card charge, I was fairly sure it would only appear as the store/website I bought it from, not the actual object. So, I was limited to shopping centers that already had stuff that my parents know I buy (for example, I collect Halo Megabloks), so I could only buy from places that also sold Megabloks. Next step was deciding which pack. There were many choices, of course, but I limited myself to the largest size for cartoon briefs for kids, size 8.

My main goals for whatever pack I was going to buy was:

- Colorful waistbands and prints
- At least two big prints rather than patterns
- A very child-oriented theme
- A good ratio of #-of-underwear per price

So, after evaluating my options, I eventually decided on Walmart, in specific, These Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle briefs.

I bought them, and waited for them to be delivered. A week later, I was riding home from some errands with my mom, when she pulled a package out of the mailbox. Luckily she didn't look inside, and seemed too distracted to question why it was in a bag. I told her it was Megabloks, she knew A package was coming. Anyway, she handed them too me and we went inside. At this point I quickly went up to my room and closed my door where I opened the package and looked at it. My goal, after around 2-3 years of waiting and planning, I finally had cartoon briefs. I looked at the package a little bit longer, because I kinda liked the way the package looked. (Luckily, I was quite excited to find out it wasn't a package I would have to tear open, but it was one that had a re-sealable tab, so I was able to keep the package!) After a while I finally opened it, and it was time for the moment of truth.

Would size-8 cartoon briefs fit me? I chose the pair I liked the best (The red-waistbanded one from the above pack), and tried it on. It fit perfectly. It was everything I expected and imagined it would be. I was quite happy to finally have reached my goal after only being able to gaze at them from afar.

So now, at age 16, I wear cartoon briefs. Not all the time(because I feel I have to be EXTRA cautious while wearing them), but when I feel like it. I keep them hidden in my closet(luckily my family is VERY unobtrusive), I had chosen my least-favorite (the gray/grey-waistbanded one) pair to use for wedgies, so that I wouldn't be worried about ruining a pair I liked. Sometimes I wear them as normal (underneath other clothing, in public, in home, etc), sometimes I wear just the briefs, and all. Sometimes I like to make my pants sag a little bit so the waistband is exposed in the back (but only when I'm wearing a shirt that covers it up; I do not want to closely risk being discovered) In general they are just very fun to wear, and comfortable, and everything.

(Though I still wish I had someone I could reveal this to, such as a distant friend, by having my waistband exposed. who, when he asked, I could simply tell I felt 'experimental', and maybe he would give me a wedgie. But unfortunately I do not want to risk it, because the last thing I want is him telling someone, then that someone telling someone, and then it somehow getting mentioned to people I more regularly live with. Yeah, totally different problem, but because everyone still thinks I go commando, I don't ever get wedgies. So, strictly a selfer. Sad )

Anyway, that's my story.

I do have a couple of questions, though. Would love to hear your answers.

Anyone else have something similar happen to them?

Anyone else also wear cartoon briefs?

Anyone have any idea how big of a difference there is between size 6 and size 8? Even size 8 has a limited selection, and I've found that a lot of the "cooler" and "funner" cartoon briefs are in smaller sizes. So do you think size 6 would be stretchy enough to wear? I should mention I'm VERY thin so size 8 doesn't feel that  tight, so maybe I have a chance with size 6.

And last but not least, anyone have any recommendations for other packs/themes of cartoon briefs I should buy?
How about Big Hero 6 or Paw Patrol. Also you'r the one who made me join.
If you don't mind my asking, how much do you weigh? I have been wanting to get cartoon briefs for awhile and wasn't sure if I would fit into the size 8, I am also very thin at about 95lbs.
Dislikes: Ripping, hanging, public, longer than 1hr, swirlies, anything too painful.

Likes: Chair, regular, melvin, all-around, easy spanking, messy (sometimes).

Underwear: Tighty Whities & Boxer-Briefs
You'd fit BBTW
BBTW4Life likes this post
What about me I am 105 and 5ft2
Do you remember what type of packaging the underwear came in? My mom will probably see the package arrive before I do so I would like to make sure she has no idea what it could be. Also - I am considering buying some diapers, do you think the packaging will be disguised well enough?
Dislikes: Ripping, hanging, public, longer than 1hr, swirlies, anything too painful.

Likes: Chair, regular, melvin, all-around, easy spanking, messy (sometimes).

Underwear: Tighty Whities & Boxer-Briefs
(Sunday, May 8th, 2016, 06:46)KingChris151 Wrote: What about me I am 105 and 5ft2

Yeah youd also fit
(Sunday, May 8th, 2016, 20:42)BBTW4Life Wrote: Do you remember what type of packaging the underwear came in? My mom will probably see the package arrive before I do so I would like to make sure she has no idea what it could be. Also - I am considering buying some diapers, do you think the packaging will be disguised well enough?

They come in a plastic sleeve with a pack of 5. the package has on one side a picture of the character and 5 pack briefs while the other one has the visabilty of the briefs.
I don't understand why it would be a big deal to have your parents find out you're wearing underwear....... I'm sure they wouldn't care.
If anything, going commando seems much weirder than wearing underwear because actually wearing something seems natural while not wearing anything underneath seems gross.
(Friday, May 6th, 2016, 11:01)milestta Wrote: How about Big Hero 6 or Paw Patrol. Also you'r the one who made me join.
I was definitely thinking about Paw Patrol. Also Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon and Zootopia. I also want to get some sort of Superhero theme, like Spiderman. Unfortunately, I haven't found any Spiderman-themed ones in size 8. I might experiment and see if size 6 fits. I still very much wish they made some of the smaller prints on size 8. The smaller prints always seem so much cooler!

Also glad to hear I 'made' you join. Welcome!

(Friday, May 6th, 2016, 13:40)BBTW4Life Wrote: If you don't mind my asking, how much do you weigh? I have been wanting to get cartoon briefs for awhile and wasn't sure if I would fit into the size 8, I am also very thin at about 95lbs.

Even though I saw you got your question answered, I figured I would tell you I don't know how much I weigh.

(Sunday, May 8th, 2016, 20:42)BBTW4Life Wrote: Do you remember what type of packaging the underwear came in? My mom will probably see the package arrive before I do so I would like to make sure she has no idea what it could be. Also - I am considering buying some diapers, do you think the packaging will be disguised well enough?

The underwear itself was in a regular pack, a sleeve with a picture on one side. Obviously, not well disguised. BUT - the actual shipping packaging it came in was more-or-less disguised. It was in sort of a folded, bland, white bag, which wasn't sealed. The outside of the bag was just labelled with the usual shipping information. Not as good as a sealed cardboard box, but as long as no one else decides to feel around on the bag or open it and look inside, you should be okay. (Keep in mind, this was only the case with Walmart. It's possible that underwear from other stores ship in different packaging than what I described here.) I still advise heavy caution, though. I imagine you could tell her it's a cool shirt or something, that would probably keep her curiosity at bay, and explain away the soft feel of 'whatever' is in the packaging.

I won't know for sure about diapers either.

(Monday, May 9th, 2016, 13:05)imfeeling22 Wrote: I don't understand why it would be a big deal to have your parents find out you're wearing underwear....... I'm sure they wouldn't care.

Just because of this stigma I've developed. They, and everyone else, thinks that I just don't like wearing underwear. (which was true for a time). I imagine they would find it highly suspicious that I just suddenly started wearing underwear again. ESPECIALLY cartoon briefs, after I originally developed a stigma for being ultra-bland(there was a time I didn't even wear printed shirts for a time).

(Monday, May 9th, 2016, 16:17)bluesox99 Wrote: If anything, going commando seems much weirder than wearing underwear because actually wearing something seems natural while not wearing anything underneath seems gross.

It wasn't weird for me, that's the point. I still firmly believe that it really serves no purpose to wear underwear, and is just another article of clothing to organize, clean, and wear. But in either case, yes, in general it's weird to go commando. But it's not weird for me.
I honestly think you're making everything a much bigger deal than it is, people finding out you wear underwear just makes you seem more normal. Unless you don't do your own laundry then your parents probably won't find out anyway. If that's the case just do laundry yourself, it's really not hard and you'll be lucky when you get to college you already know how.
(Tuesday, May 10th, 2016, 17:52)imfeeling22 Wrote: I honestly think you're making everything a much bigger deal than it is, people finding out you wear underwear just makes you seem more normal. Unless you don't do your own laundry then your parents probably won't find out anyway.  If that's the case just do laundry yourself,  it's really not hard and you'll be lucky when you get to college you already know how.
Not normal for me. That's the point.

Wouldn't you be even VAGUELY concerned if a close friend of yours, who is a very devote vegetarian, suddenly started eating meat again? No explanation what-so-ever?

Also, I already know how to do laundry. I voluntarily do it for the family sometimes. But typically our family only has one person do laundry; that way it can remain organized, and avoids conflict of time. We constantly have laundry going.

Not sure why you automatically assume I'm going to college either. Not everyone's so lucky. I would like too, but so far the chance to do so seems to waver back and forth between being able, and not being able.
I'm a sixteen year old who likes cartoon briefs and wedgies.
You're overthinking it, that example is very different from wearing underwear again. I get what you're doing. It happens to most people on the site, they fear any small possibility o people linking their underwear to the wedgie fetish.
I dont know your parents but i doubt someone would be concerned about you over a change in wardrobe, teens change style and their minds all the time, you're 16. Your choices hardly have to be set in stone. People change their minds all the time, i don't think they'd be concerned about you changing your clothes.
(Tuesday, May 10th, 2016, 19:48)imfeeling22 Wrote: You're overthinking it, that example is very different from wearing underwear again.  I get what you're doing. It happens to most people on the site, they fear any small possibility o people linking their underwear to the wedgie fetish.
I dont know your parents but i doubt someone would be concerned about you over a change in wardrobe,  teens change style and their minds all the time, you're 16. Your choices hardly have to be set in stone.  People change their minds all the time, i don't think they'd be concerned about you changing your clothes.

Hey, better safe than sorry.
I'm a sixteen year old who likes cartoon briefs and wedgies.