src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

What Underwear Are You Wearing Right Now?
(Monday, March 7th, 2016, 11:07)LegoTrick Wrote: Handcraft Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon briefs.

By handcraft do you mean you made them yourself? Tongue
17 year old pleb from England. Into the animoos.

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
(Monday, March 7th, 2016, 12:09)Butter Wrote:
(Monday, March 7th, 2016, 11:07)LegoTrick Wrote: Handcraft Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon briefs.

By handcraft do you mean you made them yourself? Tongue

Nope I definitely mean the brand, Handcraft. Wink It's a brand (in the US at least) that creates the most common cartoon briefs. Chances are, if it has a colored-waistband, and if it has a print on it, it's made by Handcraft.
(Monday, March 7th, 2016, 12:32)LegoTrick Wrote: Nope I definitely mean the brand, Handcraft. Wink It's a brand (in the US at least) that creates the most common cartoon briefs. Chances are, if it has a colored-waistband, and if it has a print on it, it's made by Handcraft.

Oooh, neat! As an English person I've never heard of it haha.
Omar Arroyo likes this post

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
All red Hanes Boxer Briefs.
White hanes briefs
Hey. I'm a fat guy. get over it. I am asexual/homoromantic toward mostly other big guys. [I love cuddling]. 

I wear white briefs practically all the time [except when larping cause compression shorts are love/life].

Enjoy getting wedgies more than giving. If you want my kik, message me for the user name.

I am also tightywhitiehang on Youtube.
Orange jockey briefs
Abercrombie and Fitch. The cool high school kids wear these too.
Stop staring at my briefs! So what I wear them just a bit higher. Underwear shows anyway. 
I'm in my white full backs, then have a little hole by the waist band
Iron Man cartoon briefs.
This morning i was wearing blue hanes boxer briefs a size too small. Just took a shower now I'm wearing some Fruit of the Loom TWs. thinking of just smoking some bud and watching some anime since i got work early tom Smile
Stewie Griffin cartoon briefs that say "Spank me, I've been a bad boy" across the back.
Gotta get me some of those Trek haha. I'm in blue and white striped briefs.
Trekboy008 likes this post

currently i'm wearing light blue FOTL briefs
White Tommy Hilfiger briefs
Bright red The Flash briefs with yellow accents.