src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

The Site Icon
Listen, first off, I know this is a dumb suggestion, but i wanted to say it.

I was thinking that the icon should be changed to something else. If anyone is interested, I'll free to leave my ideas, and even possibly make sample icons (artwork, not pictures).
What do you think it should be changed to?
Well since this site is for all male and female wedgies, I think something depicting both types would also be cool. I also feel that way about the rank system, but more on that another time. I was thinking maybe two pairs of undies, one tighty whities and one panties, or maybe what it is now but half is a guy and half is a girl in the same situation. Or perhaps a boy and girl simultaneously wedgieing each other. I could go on. Thoughts?
car7cer likes this post
(Sunday, April 17th, 2016, 18:51)Betaphaser Wrote: Well since this site is for all male and female wedgies, I think something depicting both types would also be cool. I also feel that way about the rank system, but more on that another time. I was thinking maybe two pairs of undies, one tighty whities and one panties, or maybe what it is now but half is a guy and half is a girl in the same situation. Or perhaps a boy and girl simultaneously wedgieing each other. I could go on. Thoughts?

I'd lean more towards a gender neutral minimalist design. Complex images don't tend to work real well as icons.

I do a little graphic design work; if people are interested I could try to draw something up?
Check out my superhero wedgie fic, High Velocity!  Featuring characters designed by ZenithIllustrations and art drawn by Zenith and HotGum.
A gender neutral design also works.thats why i didnt say much about the old logo.

I like mine better, but either one solves the problem just the same.

We could make multiple ones and then have a poll
I liked the minimalist one of the old site. Just the letters WH are cool.

But I'm not too bothered about this one. It's not really something I notice.
What is wrong with the ranking system?
well it's that it's only plain tighty whities. It just seems a little bland to me, like maybe different types (boxers, boxer briefs, panties, thongs, different colors) or something like that
I meant the rankings
oh nothing really, the system is nice. i did like the names for the old ones though, the military ranks. But the system itself is fine