src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Need some new briefs
Hey all. 

I am needing to buy new underwear. I am looking to try something new as my current jockeys are shrinking really easy. Here's what I don't like though:

Logo waistbands or big waistbands
Fly fronts
Super low rise or bikini stuff

Anyone have suggestions? These are mainly for wearing but I would be interested in ones good for getting wedgies in too.
Evolve briefs are pretty good. They have a logo on the waistband but they its not that noticeable.
These are what I like to wear. They're super cheap at $15 for 12 briefs, plus the quality is really good, there is no branding whatsoever, and the rise is nice and high. Leg bands don't get loose when wearing and they wash really well!
Yeah, most sport briefs that have some spandex in them typically are really good. And they are breathable to give your manhood some air

For me, I perfer russel sport briefs
Im a wedgie craving dork!
give me a kik at: sorry! No more masters for now!

also you can look for some wedgies at cjrocker.deviantart.com
(Wednesday, April 13th, 2016, 00:05)1qaz2wsx Wrote: These are what I like to wear. They're super cheap at $15 for 12 briefs, plus the quality is really good, there is no branding whatsoever, and the rise is nice and high. Leg bands don't get loose when wearing and they wash really well!

That's even cheaper than the manufacturer price. When we wore these at basic the weren't vanity sized probably because they were leftover from 20 years ago. It actually hurt to wear them and they were worn up by your waist. They are a good brand (Campbellsville Apparel Company) but only if you get the one's made recently which are sized better.