src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

League of Legends
Anyone on here a big league player? Looking to get some people together instead of always doing solo queue, if we get enough we could probs do a club or ranked 5's. If you wana have a match add me PyroElephant
I haven't played since November but I'd be down lol
Kik me at devfisher Smile

Likes: Wedgies, general bullying, RPing, people around my age, other things...

Dislikes: Creepers, aggressive come-ons, female wedgies

I don't have pics, I probably won't do pics, I don't take dares. So let's just skip the awkward part, eh?
I have a tendency to uninstall leahue for a month or so then reinstall it later haha, but I'm working my way towards finding it more fun. Which server we talking about, NA, EUW, OCE ect?
17 year old pleb from England. Into the animoos.

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
lol shit, i forgot about servers. I'm on OCE, but i guess if anyone wants to find people to play with, they should comment their names and servers so people can add them.
(Wednesday, March 30th, 2016, 05:23)Butter Wrote: I have a tendency to uninstall leahue for a month or so then reinstall it later haha, but I'm working my way towards finding it more fun. Which server we talking about, NA, EUW, OCE ect?

Lol, I did the same thing, get super frustrated, claim to be quitting forever, then in a couple of moths I'm right back in.
Same. Top lane for life! Lmfao nah I'm on NA
Wedgie lover since 2013
Mod since 2016

Loves jock locks and normals

PM to talk, ask questions or just converse about wedgies
I know that there is a person on here that is plat but they shall remain nameless xP.

Personally I use to jungle for the most part but in group of friends I play with ADC was the only open role, so j became an ADC main xD.
Stumbling through the adventures of life with a smile.

Smile
i'm only silver 3, soon to be silver 4 ;-; but im on NA

i play a lot of mid and jungle, but i can do anything mediocrily?
u any good? i play top btw
ARAM!
[Image: large.gif]
I play dominion :3 Nah but srsly EUW is EUBest
17 year old pleb from England. Into the animoos.

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
I'm Bronze so I dont get any bragging rights here but I main support and I'm on NA. I'm always looking for a good ADC to lane with.