src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

What are WH members talents?!
I'm really good at procrastinating, like the best.
Trekboy008 and Nameless like this post
[Image: bf576ded-854c-47fc-b2ff-d1e96c05f586_zpso67xrfep.jpg]
Let's see I can Drawl, I have a huge imagination (say it like SpongeBob does, or don't even read it at all! lol), and I can cry. do I get a gold star?
(Sunday, April 3rd, 2016, 21:55)Josh Wrote: I'm really good at procrastinating, like the best.

You'll have to fight me for that title.
Then again, I'm not quite sure why anyone would want that recognition.  It really would hurt your job prospects, I would think.
(Sunday, April 3rd, 2016, 21:55)Josh Wrote: I'm really good at procrastinating, like the best.

I was going to write about why I'm a better procrastinator but then I thought that I'd do it later.
Trekboy008 and Josh like this post
Badly singing along to the Fun Home and Hamilton soundtracks.
Never Knows Best

(Monday, April 4th, 2016, 20:19)awkwardcardboradsdsaseer Wrote: Badly singing along to the Fun Home and Hamilton soundtracks.

You. I like you.
Kik me at devfisher Smile

Likes: Wedgies, general bullying, RPing, people around my age, other things...

Dislikes: Creepers, aggressive come-ons, female wedgies

I don't have pics, I probably won't do pics, I don't take dares. So let's just skip the awkward part, eh?
(Monday, April 4th, 2016, 00:47)selfwedgie13 Wrote:

You'll have to fight me for that title.
Then again, I'm not quite sure why anyone would want that recognition.  It really would hurt your job prospects, I would think.

I would fight you, but that seems like a lot of effort.
Trekboy008 likes this post
[Image: bf576ded-854c-47fc-b2ff-d1e96c05f586_zpso67xrfep.jpg]
I'm rather good at judging how much time I'll need to complete a task so that I can procrastinate with maximum efficiency.
Rachel, Josh, Nameless like this post
I'm really good at putting things off until the absolute last minute and doing weeks worth of work within hours.

I'm also really good at suppressing feelings to the point of not knowing how I actually feel towards an issue. Thus resulting in therapy to figure out why I feel empty. 

And I'm good at self destructive habits, like not going to class, not eating to lose weight, and smoking to relieve stress.
Josh likes this post
I uuhh... I can dance pretty well. Or so I'm told.

Oh! I can do an headstand and a flagpole! The latter is where you wrap your arms around a pole and lift yourself up so you are parallel to the ground.
Stumbling through the adventures of life with a smile.

Smile
I can make food. It's even the edible kind. So, bonus.
- A rose that is sheltered from the sun and rain can never grow as was intended.
- Death is common, and as such it holds no value. Life is precious due to how each one affects another uniquely, and as such should be cherished.
- If hope is fragile, how can we hold it so close without it breaking? If love is weak, how does it endure even after those we love are gone?

Some words to think on.

I uh, don't do much. So there's that.
Limits: Messy, other people, hanging

Likes: Atomic, shoulder, permanent, humiliation, squeaky clean, pain
Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator

For all my fellow procrastinators.
I am a pretty good dancer! Done classes for years and was one of Rihannas back up dancers when she played in Dublin
I know a lot of 'useless' video game related knowledge. Does that count for something?