src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

M-Solo Self-atomic?
This is a simple question, but how do you do an atomic wedgie on yourself? I've never been able to and would love to do this kind of wedgie.
Dodgy What I won't do: Ripping, hanging, messy, full-public

Big Grin What I love to do: Propeller, dangling, chair, regular, all-around, exercising in a permanent wedgie.(squats, sit-ups and push-ups.)
Go look in the 'Created By You' section, i did one and posted it there Smile It's titled "Atomic"
You need either a particularly stretchy brand of underwear, a bigger size, or the willingness to take a cheap pair and rip the shit out of them with careful precision to not rip it completely in two pieces. This is my general advice. I've done a lot of self atomics and it is possible in cheap underwear, but it doesn't look like in the TV shows and the underwear will definitely be unwearable after. I like it best when I just have a stretchier brand to use, like Uniqlo.
southerncomfort and TheRobin like this post
[Image: bf576ded-854c-47fc-b2ff-d1e96c05f586_zpso67xrfep.jpg]
Thanks for the replies, I'll just keep trying and using your tips.
Dodgy What I won't do: Ripping, hanging, messy, full-public

Big Grin What I love to do: Propeller, dangling, chair, regular, all-around, exercising in a permanent wedgie.(squats, sit-ups and push-ups.)
Try Nylon/Spandex underwear
The best thing is to have a pair of bigger sized Nylon/ Spandex. Cause it is stretchy and it is big so really good to stretch it to your head
When you guys say nylon/ spandex underwear, what brand do you recommend? I have never heard of this type of undies.
(Friday, March 25th, 2016, 03:47)CosmicFusion13 Wrote: When you guys say nylon/ spandex underwear, what brand do you recommend? I have never heard of this type of undies.

In Josh's comment, four above yours, he recommended a brand called "uniqlo"
Stumbling through the adventures of life with a smile.

Smile
Another good brand is Evolve. I was nearly able to get it over my head at an XL, when typically I need a 3XL to do so comfortably.
I like starter brand. They're hard to find in stores now though. Walmart used to carry them Sad but not any more. Get them a few sizes to big but they stretch well!
Check out my slave ad(mature) : slave ad
Get Uniqlo brand breifs, they're a cotton/spandex material and they have a really good stretch on them...I only have XL and they're still stretchy enough to reach my head no problem...for some reason, it seems like the plaid color stretch even better than the regular solo colors. They're $6.45 per pair, so a bit more expensive than regular multi-packs, but I feel like they're definitely worth it cause not only are they good for wedgie-ing, but they're also comfortable...

but here's the link to save you a bit of time:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-sup...ma-cotton/~
(Sunday, March 27th, 2016, 21:29)wedgieluver247 Wrote: Get Uniqlo brand breifs, they're a cotton/spandex material and they have a really good stretch on them...I only have XL and they're still stretchy enough to reach my head no problem...for some reason, it seems like the plaid color stretch even better than the regular solo colors. They're $6.45 per pair, so a bit more expensive than regular multi-packs, but I feel like they're definitely worth it cause not only are they good for wedgie-ing, but they're also comfortable...

but here's the link to save you a bit of time:
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-sup...ma-cotton/~

Omg! I opened the link and I fell in love with them immediately! Lol Thanks mate  Big Grin
i used fruit of the loom boxers for an atomic the other day. just buy one the next size up. unless you wanna rip the shit out of your other underwear.
I agree with 89598, I've only been in two self atomics (or any atomics) and they were done in starter brand briefs. I wear Fruit of the Loom now because Starter isn't carried at my walmart anymore and FoTL is the only pair I can find in walmart that's good enough material for wedgies. I like the Fruit of the Loom for hanging wedgies because the material is stronger but they aren't stretchy enough for atomics sadly Sad