src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Introduce Yourself
Yo I'm noah receiver here

Was on the old site for a bit. I think the crash may be a blessing in disguise so we can ditch the drama from the old site. Hmu if you want to talk/ wedgie me
Hey upper east siders, Gossip Girl here. But most everyone calls me Margo. Smile I'm 19, and currently studying dental hygiene in NY. (not the city) I joined the old site in October 2014 to share my maze runner wedgie stories. Smile feel free to pm me for talk or to RP! here's to new beginnings and to Leo finally winning an Oscar!
Red Nerd and wedanimator like this post
and who am I? that's one secret I'll never tell. you know you love me. xoxo, gossip girl
I'm back erybody!!!!!
Hey all, I'm John and am ready to start posting more stories and lyrics again.
For all those who don't know me I am an ametuer musician and technical professional writer (cause i got paid by a magazine blah blah blah)
I am also an official furry so holla at me if I got any animal pepes out there.
And this is the only time i will use that fake accent btw lol.  
Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck!

Greetings, all. It is I - Salt Lick, a humble thief. Only, as of recent events I have been upgraded to Table Salt, sodium chloride in it's purest concentration.
Hiya Salty, glad you could make it! Big Grin
Wedgieman! And Salt! Glad you guys could make it! We're just missing 3D/Neo/whatever she chooses to call haerself, BuzzKill, and feeling and the whole RP gang will be back!
Hi I'm Pisces! I'm a pisces [obviously], among other things.

17 years old, been a member of WH for almost 4.5 years now (#wild)

Really interested in how this new site will turn out!
(Monday, February 29th, 2016, 14:04)yankeesfan17 Wrote: hey what's up guys? I'm yankees, or yanks (i feel yanks is better for a wedgie site lol). Not really comfortable giving my real name for obvious reasons. Just turned 24, been into wedgies since i was 13. I like giving and receiving. I'm pretty bummed the stories I wrote got erased but oh well. anyway new beginnings and whatnot, and I look forward to chatting with some of you.

I hope you and other authors will consider reposting your stories here if possible.
(Monday, February 29th, 2016, 19:03)Trekboy008 Wrote:
(Monday, February 29th, 2016, 14:04)yankeesfan17 Wrote: hey what's up guys? I'm yankees, or yanks (i feel yanks is better for a wedgie site lol). Not really comfortable giving my real name for obvious reasons. Just turned 24, been into wedgies since i was 13. I like giving and receiving. I'm pretty bummed the stories I wrote got erased but oh well. anyway new beginnings and whatnot, and I look forward to chatting with some of you.

I hope you and other authors will consider reposting your stories here if possible.

I still have all the chapters to my story so far in a google doc if you'd like me to repost
Just found out we moved to a new site. I am Iskander, nice to meet you all. On the old site I just lurked around under the name 'Nightwalker'. I'll probaby still be a lurker here, but I figured I should introduce myself anyway.
Hi guys! Just like on the old site I'll probably mainly stick to lurking, but I thought I'd introduce myself anyway. On sites where I don't want to put my real name out there, I just go by Ashley. I'm 19 and from the Midwest U.S. I am currently working towards getting my associates in science, and then plan on transferring to a four year school.
Wink  Likes: Frontal, Atomic, Squeaky-Clean, Dangling, Bra-Connection

Sad  Limits: Hanging, Messy, Public
My name is Zach, despite my username (anonymity purposes) I am currently 16 years old and host the Wedgie Haven Steam Group, for all those gamers out there. If you would like to join feel free to send a pm with your username or just friend request the steam user AllButEqual. The account's picture should be Leon from RE4 if that helps any.

Uh, I first came to this site here a couple years ago. I never really fully involved myself in the community but I have talked with many cool people from this site. I enjoy the socializing so feel free to kik me at anytime at AllButEqual.

So despite the tag on my profile saying I am gay, I am instead homo-romantic. I just don't really fit into the gay label as I am not a really sexual person. Much rather I am just attracted to guys, and I just fall for them for an unknown reason.

I am a lover of writing and enjoy it. Creating something with your imagination that just fulfills everything you can dream up is incredible. Some other interests are in anime and gaming. I am a complete weaboo, I read too many mangas and just love the characters in animes. On top of that I listen to a lot of different music, recently it's been K-Pop bands though.

Needless to say my life is interesting and I hope to get to know you all a lot better.
The names Feathers.. Feathers McGraw!

I went by "Kevin" on the old Site, and the site before that, and the site before that. I joined WH about... three or four websites ago, around 2007-2008. I spent a lot of time on the various WH sites when I was younger but took a long break due to some things I'm not proud of, and with a new site I've decided to take a new username. I enjoy writing, though I rarely publish anymore, though when I do they're usually mature-related content. Contrary to my avatar, I am in fact a college student, not a penguin.
Grant here. I don't really mind using my real name because frankly the chances of meeting anyone on this site are rather minimal. I'm 16 and I was on the previous cite for I believe 2 years. I'm a Texan with East European ancestry and (at least according to my friends) an unexplainable English accent. Pity the old cite went down, particularly since I'd just started writing my so-so No Pain, No Gain series of stories. Hopefully everyone will rejoin the cite and we can everything fully running again.
Hey, I'm JJ and I'm an 18 year old male. I'm a senior in high school and am going to college for film in the fall. I pretty much only used the old site to read and post stories (Bully in Training and The Coleman Brothers) but I think I'm going to try and be more involved on this one. If anyone is a similar age and interested in talking PM me, I have skype and kik if you ask for it!