src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Favorite Wedgie?
Thong wedgie
Since I was in this wedgie group on kik I really loved Dangling from my shower hook with Ice cold water
(Thursday, March 24th, 2016, 17:16)Gajreel Wrote: Since I was in this wedgie group on kik I really loved Dangling from my shower hook with Ice cold water
Now that he says that, I sooooooo wanna try that.
Regular/Melvin & sometimes messy!
Dislikes: Ripping, hanging, public, longer than 1hr, swirlies, anything too painful.

Likes: Chair, regular, melvin, all-around, easy spanking, messy (sometimes).

Underwear: Tighty Whities & Boxer-Briefs
My personal favorites are regular and jock-locks
My fave is jock lock because it feels good, you can't move, and they are easy to give yourself. I have only had one atomic in my life but it was one of the best wedgie I've ever had, up there with all my hanging wedgies.
hanging for sure

when the person sits on my head with their feet in my face to muffle me as they yank away. x3
I feel kind of stupid for asking, but what's a piledriver wedgie? I don't think I've ever heard of that before.
Normal or atomics my favorite.
Atomic!
Kik: jackfrost30515
[Image: mElrGPU9tDs.jpg]
Yeah, definitely atomic.
Hmm, nothing is more humiliating than a genuine messy wedgie. Hangings are pretty great too. I've yet to get a real atomic, but its definitely on the bucket list.
Utterly dangling in front of people Smile
(Saturday, April 9th, 2016, 18:16)Beck17 Wrote: I feel kind of stupid for asking, but what's a piledriver wedgie? I don't think I've ever heard of that before.

It's nothing to feel dumb about. I definitely didn't' know until after I joined wh. It's where the giver gets the receiver bent over so that their head is actually stuck between the givers' legs (so like right under their crotch) and then wedgies them in that compromising position.
Beck17, Trekboy008, southerncomfort like this post
[Image: bf576ded-854c-47fc-b2ff-d1e96c05f586_zpso67xrfep.jpg]
I don't really have one favorite wedgie, but here is a list of them

Hanging: love the feeling off it and that you are completely useless during it
Atomic: pretty much a hanging wedgie to me, but that you can move around, have yet to get one
Shoulder or Suspender: conceal the wedgie from others and a less severe atomic