src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Best Hanging Wedgie Techniques
Well since this section seems to be rather empty, I'll start it up by asking you hanging wedgie enthusiasts the techniques you use for hanging wedgies! This goes for women as well as men fyi. What underwear do you use for hangings, what do you hang from, any added things you like to do for humiliation or otherwise? As much detail as you can people!
17 year old pleb from England. Into the animoos.

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
Photo 
Hello, I use a pogo stick and I atached to a window fence, a use speedos or boxer briefs, and I hook the legholes in the handle of the pogo, I climb to a tall chair. For the humiliation I tried to play with the feeling of being helpess and embarrassed, I stripped to only my pants and unbutton them so when Im hanging the pants will fell off leaving me hanging half naked ahahahahah. i would put videos later when i get back my pc. cheers forum!
Oillo, Adam James, JocLoc69 like this post
In Middle school, I hung from a chair simply one leghole over the protruding part and then the other over the same part. Then I got too tall
Soon after I started hanging from my closet pole using a belt through the legholes. Again, I stopped using it when I got too tall.

Then I went classic and tried to imitate real scenarios by hanging from towel hooks. Eventually I cracked 100 pounds, and those didn't hold Big Grin Nearly disastrous.

Now my best route seems to be a belt through the back and over a door. I've had a few good ones like that but definitely painful.
I also have tried hooking the legholes on to a piece of a weightlifting machine (not any part that connects to the weights. just 2 generic hooks on it.) Those were some of the best hanging wedgies I've ever done, but they have the least privacy. The door remains easy.

Typically gotta go BBs and maybe a shirt for protection above the hips. A sock gag adds to the humiliation well, and a few times I've even managed to tied by hands behind my back afterwards (which I don't recommend if you think it might rip).
JocLoc69 likes this post
The best way to do a hanging wedgie is by using the tennis ball method. I hanged only by a pair of whitey tighties and they did not brake at all and they where a size too small.
southerncomfort likes this post
(Thursday, March 24th, 2016, 17:29)Goldenboy1227 Wrote: The best way to do a hanging wedgie is by using the tennis ball method. I hanged only by a pair of whitey tighties and they did not brake at all and they where a size too small.

What is the tennis ball method?
(Saturday, March 26th, 2016, 01:10)Thisismyname Wrote:
(Thursday, March 24th, 2016, 17:29)Goldenboy1227 Wrote: The best way to do a hanging wedgie is by using the tennis ball method. I hanged only by a pair of whitey tighties and they did not brake at all and they where a size too small.

What is the tennis ball method?
Well you can do it 2 ways: with the top of a door or a chain link fence, but the door is more private of course. With the door, you put the tennis ball in the back of your briefs and get something high enough to make you reach the top of your door. Then with the ball in the briefs, but the ball over the door and on the other side, and then close the door. If done right, the ball in the briefs on the other side of the door should be stuck and allow you to hang. Just make sure you have a way to open the door if you need to get out of it, like with your foot or something...with the chain link fence, basically the same way, except instead of putting the ball in right away, pull the back of the briefs through one of the holes, of course as high as you can, and then put the ball in the briefs while it's through the hole, and just let go. But unless you live in a secluded area, I wouldn't do it...unless you don't mind the embarrassment lol
southerncomfort and The moo man like this post