src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

College
gonna reintroduce the college thread. Brag about what school you go to.

Columbia University bitches Tongue
[Image: large.gif]
Me and my team were posing as students at Haven Academy so we could ruin the Vytal Festival. If that counts.
[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_69lwogup1dog...sk_640.gif]
I'm transferring to Cal Poly if that means anything.
Johnson & Wales University! Graduating in just a couple of short months, which seems impossible to believe.
[Image: 1_zpslrn6l8z8.jpg]
I go to DIT here in Ireland
South Essex College down here in England Tongue
17 year old pleb from England. Into the animoos.

"When I grow up, I will be brave enough to fight the creatures, that you have to fight beneath the bed each night to be a grown up."
I go to California State University of Northridge. If anyone asked why is it a good school, it's because there are lots of squirrels here that pose when someone tries to take a picture of them lol (its true though :Big Grin
Where my bruins at? Repping UCLA!
Right now a community college in NY, but soon UMBC will represent Big Grin
and who am I? that's one secret I'll never tell. you know you love me. xoxo, gossip girl
hey hey hey Y'all looks like for the next 4 years ill be at VCU Arts. SO that means Richmond VA anybody close?
Got accepted into the UMass Amherst Honors College I can not wait to go there in the fall.
University of South Alabama! maybe one day I will graduate XD
Heading to WSU in the fall
(Saturday, March 5th, 2016, 19:45)Red Nerd Wrote: I'm transferring to Cal Poly if that means anything.

Hey I'm transferring to Cal Poly in the fall!
(Friday, April 1st, 2016, 01:29)Darkknight6695 Wrote:
(Saturday, March 5th, 2016, 19:45)Red Nerd Wrote: I'm transferring to Cal Poly if that means anything.

Hey I'm transferring to Cal Poly in the fall!

You guys know that there are two Cal Polys right? Theres Cal Poly Pomona and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo