src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Wedgie Haven Archive Created
As I posted to the site blog, I have managed to upload a functioning archive of the previous version of this site. Unfortunately, due to my own negligence in backing the site up regularly, the archive is from November 2015. Nonetheless, it's better than nothing. Posting is disabled on the archive, and you must register and be at least 16 years of age or older to view it.
Awesome! Thank you so much for getting that working for us. Now to catch up on some stories...
How do we plan on transferring all the content on the old site over to the main site?
We don't, for the time being. Over time, there may be a transfer of some of the stories.
I'd say it's unlikely that content from the old site will be transferred over to this one, especially considering the amount of content that would need to be transferred. Most likely, it'll be up to the members to repost content from the old website if they feel it is necessary to do so.
(Saturday, March 5th, 2016, 16:55)Trekboy008 Wrote: We don't, for the time being. Over time, there may be a transfer of some of the stories.

Well, remember when the old-old archives we had went down? Do we really want to lose all of the content we spent years building?
I'm still in favor of creating an "archived stories" section so we at least have a place to put them, I'd be more than happy to help transfer stuff over.