src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Underwear!
I tend to wear briefs. Usually from American Eagle, but I also have a few pairs of cheap FTLs, which I like to use for wedgies since they're relatively disposable.
I'm a briefs guy. Tried all three and find life comfortable with briefs
Wedgie lover since 2013
Mod since 2016

Loves jock locks and normals

PM to talk, ask questions or just converse about wedgies
Personally, I tend to be mostly boxer briefs like Hanes and Fruit. Recently, I got some Aero boxer briefs that are super comfortable and very stretchy. Most recently I got a pack of Hanes knit boxers in my size and they're great for atomics. Not very durable though :/ after about 5 or so atomics I noticed a small hole in the stitching.
I tend to wear boxer briefs or trunks, but I have some briefs too. I recently bought some uniqlo briefs which I love because they're incredibly comfortable and super stretchy. I didn't know high end underwear fabric could feel that much better because I usually just buy the cheap brands at the store, but now I'm thinking of getting some more nice stuff.
[Image: bf576ded-854c-47fc-b2ff-d1e96c05f586_zpso67xrfep.jpg]
I like to wear boxer briefs and boxers
I love all types of underwear. TWs for wedgies and around the house
Mostly boxers for school and going out. bbs occasionally. 90 percent of my underwear are hanes or fruit of the loom although i am looking into some american eagle! i love the designs and there so comfortable.
I typically wear boxer-briefs when i'm out and about. Mostly Hanes comfortflex & jockey which is super stretchy.

At home when I want to do some wedgies, I slip into some nice tighty whities, usually either Hanes, FoTL, or Nautica. There's just something about wearing the briefs that makes me feel good, but i'm way too embarrassed to try wearing them outside the house!
Dislikes: Ripping, hanging, public, longer than 1hr, swirlies, anything too painful.

Likes: Chair, regular, melvin, all-around, easy spanking, messy (sometimes).

Underwear: Tighty Whities & Boxer-Briefs
(Monday, March 7th, 2016, 15:49)Burton94 Wrote: I love all types of underwear. TWs for wedgies and around the house
Mostly boxers for school and going out. bbs occasionally. 90 percent of my underwear are hanes or fruit of the loom although i am looking into some american eagle! i love the designs and there so comfortable.

I did exactly this after getting pantsed in HS to tws - I switched to boxers out of peer pressure and due to bullying, but liked to wear tighty whities at home and for sleepwear. Eventually I transitioned to not wearing them around the house and now hardly any pairs can be found. I was wearing Hanes or FTL as well for briefs and AE for boxers also. But I kind of want to go back to wearing tws tbh. Idk though. I wear boxer briefs now mostly anyway, which are basically just briefs with long legs so it wouldnt be much of a switch.
bikinis! i like plain white ones with some kinda cute design, generally :3c
darkside likes this post
I almost exclusively just wear white briefs. Most are Fruit of the Loom, but a few are Hanes.
So I wear briefs mostly but I will sometimes wear boxers as well. My boxers are mostly Fruit of the Loom but I have a few American Eagle pairs as well. As for briefs I have a whole lot, my basic pairs are Hanes and Fruit of the Loom tighty whities and colored briefs, but I have a fair amount of Calvin Kleins, some American Apparel, and a few Jockey pairs as well.
I general wear whatever I pull out of my drawer that day. For example I am wearing blue boxer briefs with green beers on then that say cheers (St. Paddies day boxer briefs). I'll wear anything though. Sometimes I wear briefs and rarely I will wear boxers. I also keep jock straps around every so often.
Check out my slave ad(mature) : slave ad
Boxer briefs when it's cold. Briefs when it's not. Mostly Hanes, FTL, AE, CK. Colors and white. Bought some Jockey but don't really like them that much. Try to wear tightie whities as much as possible, but rarely if my undies are going to get seen. But always for wedgies. And usually sleep in them.
Most of mine are cartoon briefs but i have a few white and colored ones. As for brands I have FotL, Hanes, Gap and Handcraft
I recently started wearing cartoon briefs again. You know, the kind a lot of us used to wear as young kids?

They're super fun to wear.

So far the only theme I have is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.