src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Underwear!
Hey everyone, just making a general discussions thread about underwear. What kind do you wear? What style? Any favorite brands or pairs in your drawer?. Now for me, I am interested in all kinds of underwear, mostly just mens underwear, I wear boxer briefs the most, especially now since its cold, but I love buying and wearing anything that looks fun or even risqué Wink. I have been getting into mens thongs  and cheeky briefs a lot lately. I'm always browsing new ones on Amazon. Wearing thongs is always fun, even though there may be a stigma behind men wearing them, so please feel free to post anything about underwear below Smile
Typically always wore boxers, but I just got a ton of great BBs from American Eagle (including the 9" long variety) that are real nice. I like the neon waistbands!

I also got a really, really stretchy pair of tighty whities there that I use exclusively for this, and they go up to the back of my head no trouble. Highly recommend
Mainichi sabishiidesu likes this post
(Thursday, March 3rd, 2016, 23:51)Oillo Wrote: Typically always wore boxers, but I just got a ton of great BBs from American Eagle (including the 9" long variety) that are real nice. I like the neon waistbands!

I also got a really, really stretchy pair of tighty whities there that I use exclusively for this, and they go up to the back of my head no trouble. Highly recommend

Awesome! I need to find myself a good pair of tightie whities for wedgies, hard to find a pair that you can stretch up more than half way up your back. What brand are they?
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 00:30)SupHomie Wrote:
(Thursday, March 3rd, 2016, 23:51)Oillo Wrote: Typically always wore boxers, but I just got a ton of great BBs from American Eagle (including the 9" long variety) that are real nice. I like the neon waistbands!

Awesome! I need to find myself a good pair of tightie whities for wedgies, hard to find a pair that you can stretch up more than half way up your back. What brand are they?

They were American Eagle like the rest. I fully intend to get more
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 00:38)Oillo Wrote:
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 00:30)SupHomie Wrote:

They were American Eagle like the rest. I fully intend to get more

Hmm very cool! I'll have to look it up. Any thoughts on thong underwear?
I wear boxers briefs, but the thing is that since my parents kinda bought most of them, the underwear they bought me are the ones that aren't stretchy, soft, or comfortable. When I try wedgies in them they don't even reach half way my back.

The only pair of underwear that I absolutely love are the navy blue ones with horizontal green stripes from Uniqlo. They are strechy and really soft, but since I don't want them getting streched out or ripped I don't use them for wedgies. Maybe once I buy more of the same boxer briefs I will start having some fun.
I have always liked to explore different kinds of underwear. I mostly wear trunks and briefs now a days. I have like one pair of boxers maybe that I wear sometimes but that's it. I really like my Adidas briefs. They are very comfortable and fit perfectly for me and are pretty stretchy if you pull them as well. They don't sag in the butt either which is hard to find. I just wish they came in more colors besides just black. I have some Calvin Klein briefs so I have more colors (red,white and blue).

I also have grey and black Adidas trunks which fit well like the briefs. I recently bought h&M trunks that are very skimpy for guys underwear and come in great patterns. I have some that are white and blue striped, white and blue checkered, blue with white stars and grey with blue stars. Loving them so far.
[Image: tumblr_nlfbtfPw121tdoe9ao1_500.gif]
I've worn a lot of different types of underwear over the years, mainly generic types though, never anything 'exotic'. Switched from briefs, to boxers, to boxer-briefs, and back to briefs again. I suppose you can say I've gone full circle now!

I still have all my boxer-briefs too, so if I ever want to switch back, I can easily do so. Never liked boxers, too puffy for my liking, I like a bit of support.
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 06:05)Derek Wrote: I have always liked to explore different kinds of underwear. I mostly wear trunks and briefs now a days. I have like one pair of boxers maybe that I wear sometimes but that's it. I really like my Adidas briefs. They are very comfortable and fit perfectly for me and are pretty stretchy if you pull them as well. They don't sag in the butt either which is hard to find. I just wish they came in more colors besides just black. I have some Calvin Klein briefs so I have more colors (red,white and blue).

I also have grey and black Adidas trunks which fit well like the briefs. I recently bought h&M trunks that are very skimpy for guys underwear and come in great patterns. I have some that are white and blue striped, white and blue checkered, blue with white stars and grey with blue stars. Loving them so far.

Hmm I am hearing a lot about these H+M briefs! Might have to check them out. I prefer my briefs on the skimpy side as they look better and sag less

(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 02:19)Atomicwedgie27 Wrote: I wear boxers briefs, but the thing is that since my parents kinda bought most of them, the underwear they bought me are the ones that aren't stretchy, soft, or comfortable. When I try wedgies in them they don't even reach half way my back.

The only pair of underwear that I absolutely love are the navy blue ones with horizontal green stripes from Uniqlo. They are strechy and really soft, but since I don't want them getting streched out or ripped I don't use them for wedgies. Maybe once I buy more of the same boxer briefs I will start having some fun.

(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 12:51)G.J Wrote: I've worn a lot of different types of underwear over the years, mainly generic types though, never anything 'exotic'. Switched from briefs, to boxers, to boxer-briefs, and back to briefs again. I suppose you can say I've gone full circle now!

I still have all my boxer-briefs too, so if I ever want to switch back, I can easily do so. Never liked boxers, too puffy for my liking, I like a bit of support.

That's always the struggle. I usually buy my underwear off the internet now so it's pretty easy!

(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 12:51)G.J Wrote: I've worn a lot of different types of underwear over the years, mainly generic types though, never anything 'exotic'. Switched from briefs, to boxers, to boxer-briefs, and back to briefs again. I suppose you can say I've gone full circle now!

I typically wear boxer briefs but when ever I'm feeling a little different I try my briefs and thongs Smile
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 13:27)SupHomie Wrote:
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 06:05)Derek Wrote: I have always liked to explore different kinds of underwear. I mostly wear trunks and briefs now a days. I have like one pair of boxers maybe that I wear sometimes but that's it. I really like my Adidas briefs. They are very comfortable and fit perfectly for me and are pretty stretchy if you pull them as well. They don't sag in the butt either which is hard to find. I just wish they came in more colors besides just black. I have some Calvin Klein briefs so I have more colors (red,white and blue).

Hmm I am hearing a lot about these H+M briefs! Might have to check them out. I prefer my briefs on the skimpy side as they look better and sag less

They are actually trunks, not briefs. H&m don't have any briefs on their website that I know of. It would be awesome if they did though! 
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 14:04)Derek Wrote:

They are actually trunks, not briefs. H&m don't have any briefs on their website that I know of. It would be awesome if they did though! 

I've seen H&M briefs on their website, on the Irish site at least: Here

I haven't bought them myself, I tend to be pretty cheap when it comes to underwear =P
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 14:10)G.J Wrote:
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 14:04)Derek Wrote:

I've seen H&M briefs on their website, on the Irish site at least: Here

I haven't bought them myself, I tend to be pretty cheap when it comes to underwear =P
Cool. I don't think those are available in the US. Also the colors are pretty basic, not cool patters and colors like the trunks are. So I don't know if they are as worth the money for me.
I tend to wear briefs in my everyday life, but I prefer boxers or boxer-briefs as sleepwear. Sadly I don't have any pairs that you could consider exotic, so I tend to just prefer my gray pairs since gray is my favorite color.
I suppose I could add the part about being cheap to the thread too.

I'm very cheap when it comes to buying pairs of underwear. I look for €2 a pair, max. Hence, my underwear tends to be the kind you get in five for €5-10 packs. I don't know why I got like that, although I generally don't have much disposable income in general, so I try to get as much value as possible I suppose.
(Friday, March 4th, 2016, 14:47)G.J Wrote: I suppose I could add the part about being cheap to the thread too.

I'm very cheap when it comes to buying pairs of underwear. I look for €2 a pair, max. Hence, my underwear tends to be the kind you get in five for €5-10 packs. I don't know why I got like that, although I generally don't have much disposable income in general, so I try to get as much value as possible I suppose.

I know what you mean haha I look for all the cheap pairs on Amazon. There's some cheap but exciting stuff on there :SmileDominiks boxer brief thongs are only $7 a pair so I have quite a few pairs of that.