src="http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/jscripts/general.js?ver=1807"> // -->

Embarrassing Moments
Hey Guys!! i am creating this so everyone has a chance to put down something embarrassing that has happened to them!! This doesn't necessarily have to be about a wedgie story but anytime you were embarrased. 

Heres Mine:

Last week my friend slept over and i know he is a very heavy sleeper so i decided to give myself a wedgie while lying in bed. i was drunk and i had taken off my shorts and shirt so i was just sitting there with boxers way  up my ass and passed out. for the first time almost ever of him sleeping over, he woke  up first and jumped on me to wake me up and saw me lying in my bed with just a wedgied pair of boxers on. He laughed and said you do weird shit when your drunk.  thankfully he hasn't told anyone. 

Id love to hear all of yours!!
Well just a few days ago I was rushing to class since theres like 10 min gap in between 2 of my classes so I sort of running late. When I made it to the front of the building some guy was holding the door open so I ran to the door, the second I made it a few feet close to the door, he let go so the door closed quickly and I smacked right into the door and fell on the floor. I layed on the floor in pain for couple of seconds. Plus to make things worse, it was rush hour and a lot of students were making there wag to their classes so many people saw.
This happened when I was a lot younger, I must have only been 11 or 12. Nothing of the sorts has happened to me since then either, I've lived a pretty uneventful life in that sense, for which most would probably be thankful!

I went to one of those 'Soccer skills' camps when I was younger, Samba Soccer I think it was called. I didn't really have that much interest in football, and I wasn't really the best either. I was a decent defender, but I could never really do anything fancy, which was what this camp was trying to teach us. The camp also had their own designated football kit as well, a basic jersey and shorts, mine were probably a little oversized compared to what I needed. The camp was co-ed too, so there was a mix of boys and girls, primarily boys though.

When we were doing drills, we would line up and wait for our turn to try the skill that had been demonstrated to us. While I was waiting, someone came up behind me and pantsed me in front of everyone. I was wearing briefs with a cartoon character on the front, the kind that are known as 'slips' over here in Europe. I don't know if anyone saw them, because my jersey was fairly long, but it must have been embarrassing enough for me, considering I've remembered it after all this time.
I'm not the type to get embarrassed easily unless it would be like an awkward social moment like public speaking. So there isnt really one that stands out a lot. However there is one that happened to me a little over a year ago. 

I did this mission trip last year and we were all going to recieve our uniforms that day. Well they had the girls line up by one room and the guys go to another. 

There were probably around 15 guys and half went into the room first and the other half went in after when they were done. They pretty much had it set up where there were different sizes and everyone could just try all them on there and we would put our sizes down on a sheet of paper. I remember one of the guys that I ended up being good friends with later on laughed and said "let's get naked" because it was kind of awkward lol. 

I had no idea this was how it was going to work so I had wore a pair of my favorite black briefs that day. When everyone pulled their pants down i don't think anyone even had boxer briefs, they all had super long boxers on. So me wearing such a short and tight fitting pair of undies would definitely stick out like a sore thumb. The ages of the guys ranged from 18 to my age. We also had an older staff member who pretty much just stood behind us while we changed and answered any questions we had. I couldn't just wait till the other guys were done like you could in the locker room because the guys would probably notice that I was lurkering and if I did wait I would be changing just in front of that one guy who was the staff member who was kind of jock locking and real in shape. He would definitely notice my undewar then. 

So I went ahead and changed with the rest of them. These briefs were also skimpy, so they rid up my butt while I was changing. No one said anything so they either didn't notice or care. However the idea that they probably noticed my briefs was embarrassing enough. Even though I secretly liked it as well since most of the other guys were attractive.
[Image: tumblr_nlfbtfPw121tdoe9ao1_500.gif]
My ex girlfriend trick me to do a hanging wedgie and was very embarrassing. One day she dared me to do a hanging wedgie saying that its imposible that I would dare to do that, if I do it she said that she will do anything that I ask her. So a said ok its a deal. So we are in the entrance of the house and she attached a pogo in the window fence and after that she says ok lets hang you ! And I willingly climb to a chair and hooked my underwear in the pogo's handle. So I was there very high when she suddenly takes the chair out of my feet so Ive been left hanging, and she laauughs while Im squealing in pain, so I said "ok ok let me down!!" and she says: " no no no you have to show a little more skin hahahah" and she took my t shirt and pantsed me down so now Im hanging half naked making my underwear look like a thong. My ex gf laughing so hard that she was gasping for air while I was embarrassed and in a lot of pain screaming, the worst part is that she took her phone and filmed everything so there is a video of me hanging half naked in a wedgie , my first hanging wedgie sooo embarrassing.

Hope you enjoy the story take care Wink

Rob.
well when I was 15, I was pantsed to my tighty whities in front of girls in gym class by this guy. I don't remember which one it was but there was one that warned me that he would do it but i just ignored him, probably should have taken his threat more seriously. Then everybody started talking about it for a week at school and try to do it again or give me wedgies until i switched to boxers. Side note - at the time it happened i was talking to a girl and she yelled "watch out" but i didnt react, it's probably because I kind of wanted it to happen just so it could happen and would be over and done with. of course it was a big mistake, and then i let it happen and i'd never heard so much laughter and teasing before in my entire life. the whole class didn't see, but the 3 girls around me - to my sides and in front of me - did, and that was embarrassing enough. then my brother mentioned it two days later in front of my best friend and made me cry.
(Saturday, March 5th, 2016, 17:44)Roberthangingwedgie Wrote: My ex girlfriend trick me to do a hanging wedgie and was very embarrassing. One day she dared me to do a hanging wedgie saying that its imposible that I would dare to do that, if I do it she said that she will do anything that I ask her. So a said ok its a deal. So we are in the entrance of the house and she attached a pogo in the window fence and after that she says ok lets hang you ! And I willingly climb to a chair and hooked my underwear in the pogo's handle. So I was there very high when she suddenly takes the chair out of my feet so Ive been left hanging, and she laauughs while Im squealing in pain, so I said "ok ok let me down!!" and she says: " no no no you have to show a little more skin hahahah" and she took my t shirt and pantsed me down so now Im hanging half naked making my underwear look like a thong. My ex gf laughing so hard that she was gasping for air while I was embarrassed and in a lot of pain screaming, the worst part is that she took her phone and filmed everything so there is a video of me hanging half naked in a wedgie , my first hanging wedgie sooo embarrassing. 

Rob.

How old were you?
(Saturday, March 5th, 2016, 18:47)Trekboy008 Wrote:
(Saturday, March 5th, 2016, 17:44)Roberthangingwedgie Wrote: My ex girlfriend trick me to do a hanging wedgie and was very embarrassing. One day she dared me to do a hanging wedgie saying that its imposible that I would dare to do that, if I do it she said that she will do anything that I ask her. So a said ok its a deal. So we are in the entrance of the house and she attached a pogo in the window fence and after that she says ok lets hang you ! And I willingly climb to a chair and hooked my underwear in the pogo's handle. So I was there very high when she suddenly takes the chair out of my feet so Ive been left hanging, and she laauughs while Im squealing in pain, so I said "ok ok let me down!!" and she says: " no no no you have to show a little more skin hahahah" and she took my t shirt and pantsed me down so now Im hanging half naked making my underwear look like a thong. My ex gf laughing so hard that she was gasping for air while I was embarrassed and in a lot of pain screaming, the worst part is that she took her phone and filmed everything so there is a video of me hanging half naked in a wedgie , my first hanging wedgie sooo embarrassing. 

Rob.

How old were you?
I was 18 in that time and was amazing that became my favorite wedgie.
Well I pissed my pants up to 3rd grade. especially when they had us line up for class after recess. something about that situation really made it hard to hold in my pee. prolly cuz i didn't want to waste any of my precious play time in the bathroom factors in to this. Also the boys bathrooms intimidated me and i was shy of them. That was embarassing...

Then I was in choir and I wanted to sing a solo, unfortunately another soloist was chosen. We performed at a big competitive show. I remember a friend of mine told me that the catholics cut off boys balls to make them sing so high when it was the catholic performed. i believed him. Then later on our school held a smaller show for our parents, as my apparent luck would have it the soloist was sick and the conductor chose me. Singing along to the choral part of the song while mentally preparing for the solo, I had forgotten about the other person absent from our act; the pianist. For that reason, the conductor played a recording of our earlier show to incorporate the piano. So when it came to MY solo you could hear the original soloist under my voice. You could also hear how off I sounded in comparison, which was a lot...

I sing a lot better these days, sometimes...
(Thursday, March 3rd, 2016, 11:07)Burton94 Wrote: Hey Guys!! i am creating this so everyone has a chance to put down something embarrassing that has happened to them!! This doesn't necessarily have to be about a wedgie story but anytime you were embarrased. 

Heres Mine:

Last week my friend slept over and i know he is a very heavy sleeper so i decided to give myself a wedgie while lying in bed. i was drunk and i had taken off my shorts and shirt so i was just sitting there with boxers way  up my ass and passed out. for the first time almost ever of him sleeping over, he woke  up first and jumped on me to wake me up and saw me lying in my bed with just a wedgied pair of boxers on. He laughed and said you do weird shit when your drunk.  thankfully he hasn't told anyone. 

Id love to hear all of yours!!

also it's embarrassing that you misspelled embarrassing and moments
The King likes this post
Tough one I've had a few wedgies and pantsings that've been embarrassing but mine must've been during sports day we were all playing games and one kid came up and pantsed me and got my boxers down as well and there were girls in front and behind me
Had wet dream that literally seeped through my underwear and basically stained my basketball shorts at my best friends birthday sleep over w/ a couple other close friends when I was in the 8th grade. He was the first to wake up and noticed and saved my life by waking me up and letting me borrow shorts (i had a diff pair of underwear to change into but not new shorts) and though he acted and seemed cool with the situation I was mortified and literally uncontrollably shudder every time i think about it lol.
The most embarrassed I've ever been in my life was in 7th grade when changing in the locker room after practice. A kid twice my size viscously wedgied me lifting me off the ground multiple times. A had mostly switched to boxers by that time but that day i happened to be wearing tighty whities, which really didn't help.
One time at a sleepover, I had an embarassing moment. At my friends house, I slept on his floor with a blanket. He was in his bed nearby. After he fell asleep I wedgied myself in my boxers and pulled the blanket off. It was summer so I slept wearing boxers and a t shirt. I was kind of hoping that he would wake up first and jokingly wedgie me. Or at the least he'd wake up and see my wedgie. I figured it was relatively normal since I often move around in my sleep and get natural wedgies. So of course, it went nothing like I planned since I woke up to his mom standing in the room saying "you boys ready for breakfast?" Full wedgie out in the open lol.
My worst one would've been back in late grade school. On the other side of the fence were dense woods, with a large stream going through them. Every year when the snow melted, the stream would overflow and flood half of the playground. We wouldn't be able to use it for a few weeks due to the massive amount of water. When the water finally went down, the grass would still be soaked for a few extra days. One day while playing tag, my foot slipped while running, and I ended up skidding across the grass. I was wearing a pair of "Oh, you'll grow into them!" jeans that my mother had gotten me, so the skid caused them to plummet towards my knees. And with how drenched they got, I could barely get them to move. I spent a good two minutes squirming around, my soaked tighty whities on display the whole time. Took ages to live that one down