Wedgie Haven Forums
Important - Printable Version

+- Wedgie Haven Forums (http://archive.wedgiehaven.com)
+-- Forum: Office of the Dean (http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestion Box (http://archive.wedgiehaven.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Important (/showthread.php?tid=819)

Important - Shadonky - Sunday, June 12th, 2016

FYI to, log out you have to to your own profile and log out as yourself. I recommend everyone does, I've had 3 members confirm they can read through people's account info and PMs

RE: Important - Shadonky - Sunday, June 12th, 2016

Also was able to get users ip addresses while logged in as Derek, didn't write any down just testing, definitely should log out.

RE: Important - selfwedgie13 - Sunday, June 12th, 2016

Yeah, every time I go to the index, it thinks I'm someone else. Everywhere else, it seems fine. I don't know. It's still being weird.

I take that back. I was able to get on the index as me, but every time I tried to read a thread or check my PMs, I was someone else. And now it's back to me being confused for someone else on the index too. Well, maybe the third time will be the charm (I hope. I miss the peeps here, and the RPing).

Well, I was able to get into my own PMs finally, but I'm still having trouble on the index again. I think the index and the PMs are the main places where the problem's happening. I haven't had any sort of trouble on the boards themselves since the first fix, and the thing with the threads may have just been a fluke. That hasn't been a problem for me since. Still, not entirely fixed yet, but hopefully close.

RE: Important - chad_nw_oh - Sunday, June 12th, 2016

I just noticed I was also logged in as another user.
There are still problems here.

I had to dump cookies to get back to "myself"

This should be posted under my name as "chad_nw_oh"

I also noticed that on the post/reply screen it has my username listed and [change user] next to it.. Should this be there for standard users?  It sounds like a admin item.

No, the [change user] thing has always been there.

Okay, cleared my cache, cookies, etc. and the problem seems to be (mostly?) fixed, at least for now. Hopefully it stays that way, but I would advise migrating the content to a new board with more reliable software considering all the trouble this one has been having.

And I'm back to not being me on the index. Still broken.

RE: Important - Butter - Monday, June 13th, 2016

I believe Trek is/was planning on migrating the content to a new board, but idk how long that would take :/

RE: Important - Butter - Monday, June 13th, 2016

I reccomend we all log off (especially mods) to prevent any IP leaks, and wait.